flaming poo

Monday, December 16, 2002

i haven't posted in awhile...nothing happening really. the highlight of my weekend was four-player uh son at ryan's house...it makes me want to buy an xbox, but why do that when ryan has one, and tito and mike are getting them soon too? i can't wait for 12-player uh son...*nuts* we went to denny's and got shakes and shit, and it was really fun...and on the way back ally flashbanged my car with a fucking silverware set that she jacked from denny's. this was her first flashbang too. i'm proud of her, even though she scratched my passenger door a little. costa and i, and maybe (hopefully) chris are going to the afi concert at the living room in goleta next month. i can't wait, they're probably my favorite punk band. last night i stayed up until almost 5:00 am, and now it's 1:37 am and i have to get up at 7:45 tomorrow and take my car to the shop to get it fixed up. i'm gonna be tired. so i should probably go. i'm such a dumbass. byyyyyyeeeeee

song of the post: afi - 6 to 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home