flaming poo

Thursday, November 21, 2002

so yesterday i came within an inch of getting kicked out of zellers's class for good. working on other shit during his lectures, and him giving you a huge opportunity to put it away, and then continuing to work on it, and LYING when he asks you about it, is not the best of ideas. i had no idea he meant for me never to come back when he sent me to the office, so i wasn't too upset about it. when he told me to leave i was writing down his notes too and i said something like, "i can do both at the same time," not meaning at all for it to sound smart-assy, but i guess that pissed him off even more. i didn't realize this shit until everyone told me how much he talked about it that day and even this morning in first period before i went in there. i think he likes me though...i apologized and he said he'd probably forget about it anyway. i feel bad now. oh well.
today we finished putting in my amp and shit, aaron and mike did a bombass job too. it looks totally professional. it sounds sicc as hell too, i just cruised for like an hour afterward trying out all kinds of cd's and shit. i was nutting continuously. now i should get my own subs (i'm borrowing aaron's xplod 12"s) in two weeks. weeeeeeeeeeeee.
ok well...hasta después, jotos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home