flaming poo

Monday, May 24, 2004

actual conversation:

prvjoker16: my balls itch
TimTJG: squatch, at this point in time i find it necessary to ram my fist into your stomach at such an alarming speed that your dinner is expelled from your mouth with such force that it literally breaks your neck
prvjoker16: good times
TimTJG: i would then shove my foot into your ballsack so fast that you would bend over and your behemoth of a mouth would engulf my already erect penis and give me the deepthroat domer from hell
prvjoker16: nice!
TimTJG: after blowing my load all over your adam's apple, i would proceed to twirl you around and dive headfirst into your waiting asshole, swimming the canal that is your small intestine, traversing the sea of your stomach acid, climbing the well of your esophagus, and emerging in the already thinning pool of jism i left on the roof of your mouth
prvjoker16: always fun
TimTJG: now covered in spunk, i would flip out of your mouth and break my fall on your gargantuan testes like action heroes slide down curtains with a knife, ripping open your man seed container and flooding the world with potential babies
prvjoker16: awsome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home