flaming poo

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

in light of recent events i feel it necessary to comment about my feelings toward angela. i know she probably hates me after finding out it was me in the conversation with ryan. i just want her to know that those things i said were spur-of-the-moment; i would be lying to say i didn't regret their stupidity and immaturity. even though i may not like her entirely, she has many good qualities and i believe that i should respect her and be civil to her. angela, if you decide to read this, i apologize for those things i said about you. like daniel told me today, many people don't understand you. that is probably a major factor in my previous disrespect toward you. i think that if you want to rectify this (as i am certainly willing to do), then you will talk to me. one of my failings is that i don't think about things before i say them, and i certainly didn't think about your feelings before saying some of the stuff i've said about you. i know you've had a very difficult life permeated by ridicule and misunderstanding, and if i can do or say anything further that will ease your mind, please talk to me. once again, i apologize for my malevolent remarks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home