flaming poo

Monday, October 06, 2003

some dickless piece of ass blastage broke into my car yesterday morning and stole my deck.
if you have any information on this daewoo driving (just a joke, they really had a bike) colon commando, please contact me so i can find him and rip off his balls one at a time, then proceed to gouge out his eyes, skull fuck him, and fill the void of his eyesockets with his previously removed nuts.
it could have been a lot worse, though.
he apparently smashed my passenger window with a piece of spark plug ceramic, dove in and removed my deck. luckily, my neighbor saw him and yelled at him, so he didn't have time to take my changer, amp, or subs, or worse, my cd's. the deck is easily replaceable; the cd's would not have been. my mom is going to have my window replaced this week, and then we will find out about getting the deck replaced because it seems to be insured. this makes things a lot easier. now i can kind of sympathize with mike, although i'm sure if my whole system had been stolen i'd be a lot lot madder.
other than this sad turn of events, my life is going great as usual. school is fun and not hard, just a lot of calculus homework from time to time. my computer science class is easy and fun, and bowling is a lot of fun. i can already see an improvement in my game.
on wednesday xandie and i will have been going out for four wonderful years. my life would be so much different (and worse) without her. i love you so much, xandie.
ryan, i miss you. we have to hang out. right now. come here and let me gently fondle your balls. i'll even use that special lotion you like so much (i think it's called duck butter or something?). i yearn to shit on your chest on a regular basis.
there you go, my semi-monthly post. until next time, this is captain colon signing off. werd.

song of the post: a perfect circle - pet (lay your head down child, i won't let the boogeyman come...count the bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home